I always receive positive feedback from my headshots. People like them and I book work as an actor. I believe I've had my headshots for three years and they still work. I look the same so I'll update next year. Thank you
Soon as i got headshots from you in summer 2014, lots of doors began to open. My rate of being called in by major casting offices increased tremendously and i booked my first major episodic role a few months later. I love the shots we took and always recommend you when actors ask me where they should go for headshots.
HI I GOT AN AGENT. RICK GONZALES AKA GMT AGENCY . THANK YOU. HE SAID THE SHOTS ARE GOOD!
Here are some success stories of jobs booked and auditions granted since April 2015 by virtue of your photographic talents. So, in less than a year I have been able to be:
1) Cast as principal for AT&T industrial produced by Ridley Scott's The Mill based on headshot alone - paid $1500.
2) Featured in recreation shows "Mysteries at the Museum" (Travel Channel) and Shadow of Doubt (Discovery ID) airing 2016
3) Commercial bookings for DirectTV, United Airlines web series, Qantas Airlines, Wall Street Journal, Northwell Health produced by Anonymous Content, and several others
4) 4 Short Films - Principal in 2 both received festival debuts
5) Featured background in 2 Films - 1 starring Rachel Weisz & Michael Shannon; and the other starring Sir Derek Jacobi
6) Recurring background for HBO's "Vinyl"
7) 2 Off-Off Broadway plays
8) An photographic art piece by noted international artist Uri Aran
So, it was a good 1st year in the business thanks in great part to your headshot. I'd like to update it soon though. Decided to dye my hair black to snag some of those under 40 roles.