During the headshot session, a number of different things take place. The primary things that will be happening are as follows:
1. You will arrive, and we will discuss the process of the shoot, what you're going to wear, and what looks are going for.
2. We will take a few test shots, and if you have a makeup artist, she will be applying makeup to you.
3. We will begin the shoot, and we will make sure to cover each look that you wanted to get covered, assuming there's enough time. For certain people, we need extra time to shoot with, because they are less comfortable in front of the camera.
4. As the session progresses, I will show images from the back of the camera to you for your approval. You will have the opportunity to look at the shots, this way we can make adjustments, and go for things that look better to you.
5. Once the headshot session is done, we'll put the memory card into the computer, and review all the photos. If you've chosen to shoot the session that is longer than 30 min., we will have time to go through the images and delete the ones that are the unusable. However, during the 30 min. session, I burned straight from the card, so you will get all of the images that were taken during the headshot session.
6. I will burn the CD for you after you've approved all the images. You will be able to leave with the disc with all full resolution images in your hands, and after you walk out the door, my reissued policy will be a 50% off discount if you would like more images. To be able to receive the discount, you have to contact me within 14 days of the photo shoot.
Hopefully this article is helped explain exactly what happens during the headshot session. If you have any questions, feel free to ask