Free Stuff for Actors
Below you'll find some of my most requested articles. I have a lot more stuff (including interviews) on my blog if you're interested.
- What if every casting director told you the EXACT reason they were not going to give you the callback? What if they made a suggestion on how to improve for next time?
If you think that would be useful, click here to see the most common mistakes actors make in auditions (as told to me by casting directors themselves).
- Imagine if you had an extra $50 to $500 flowing into your bank account every month... Would you go to more agent & casting director meet & greets? Would you update your headshots, reel, and website?
Click here to learn how to start finding freelance clients within just a couple weeks so you can start earning extra cash fast.
- Do you want to save $500 or more every time you update your headshots, all while still capturing images that get you in the door?
This guide will teach you how to find your best side, your ideal lighting, and much more (even how to direct your own expression) so you can capture amazing headshots with almost any photographer.
- Pretend you knew your exact type and brand with 100% certainty. How confident would you feel if every casting director saw you as perfectly suited for the role?
Branding yourself, your headshot, and your marketing materials will present you as the expert the casting director is searching for. Learn how to find your Type, Archetype, and Brand by clicking here.
- Where are you in your acting career right now? Do you feel stuck and unsure of where you want to go next? Would it be helpful to asses where you are and clarify the next steps to take?
This page will help you with exactly that. Click here to clarify your goals, create and schedule clear action steps, and reinvigorate your desire to take massive action.
This is one of the most in-depth books ever written on the science of building wealth, and it helped me a ton. Napoleon Hill was tasked by Andrew Carnegie back in the 1930's to write a book about how people become rich. The secret answer might surprise you.
Beware though, this is a long book and some of the English feels a bit outdated. But if you read it, I promise it will change your thinking for the better.