Double Your Callbacks
Ten simple steps you can take to double your chances of getting called back.
Did you know that agents know in the first 20 seconds or less of meeting an actor whether they are going to represent that actor? And did you also know that Casting Directors have a sixth sense as to who's going to get a callback by how an actor walks into the room? Don't be one of the 75% of actors who don't get a second chance because of a silly mistake.
Here's an outline of what we'll cover:
- Look like a million bucks.
- Don't chew gum...
- When you enter, make eye contact.
- Walk with confidence, holding your head high and standing with good posture.
- Don't shake hands in today's world unless they offer their's first.
- Never forget to bring a copy of the sides and plenty of copies of your resume.
- Invest in a good bag.
- Treat each of those 20 seconds like gold.
- Show your outgoing personality and answer their questions clearly.
- A brief, "Thank you for seeing me" when you leave is a great way to close the audition.
- Plus a few bonus tips that are even better than these...
Ready to check it out? Click the button below.