Double Your Callbacks
The successful, working actors I've interviewed all provide "added value" to casting directors during the audition by doing more than is expected. In this mini-course, we'll go into great detail on each of the 20 steps you can take to more than double your chances of getting called back.
Did you know that agents know in the first 20 seconds or less of meeting an actor whether they are going to represent that actor? And did you also know that Casting Directors have a sixth sense as to who's going to get a callback by how an actor walks into the room? Don't be one of the 75% of actors who don't get a second chance because of a silly mistake.
Here's just some of what we'll cover:
- Look like a million bucks.
- Confidence is key.
- Your bag defines you.
- Look like the character, but don't go overboard.
- Brighten the casting director's day .
- Ensure you have a clear U.S.P. for the production so they need to hire you.
- Under-promise and over-deliver.
- Ensure your cover letter gets read.
- Go deeper than expected when making choices for your character.
- And much more...
Ready to check it out? Click the button below.