"I don't know what to say... After months of sending out my headshot and resume and not hearing back, I actually got offers from 3 top agencies in my area after just a few weeks of sending out that cover letter. It was really like magic!
"I ended up signing with my top choice, and it has been fantastic so far. Thank you, Martin!"
– Jackie R., professional actress
"'Land an Agent' is a moment of 'I wish I knew this information 5 years ago.' It's straightforward, real info no-one else is going to share with you - especially not an agent.
"Martin takes you step by step through the process while explaining how to use every resource he provides to help you find and sign with a trustworthy and responsive agent rather quickly.
"I really enjoyed the incredible resources, industry secrets, and an approach I’ve never heard before. If you’re looking for a systematic way to land a great agent or manager, this is it."
– Brian E., professional actor
Imagine it’s a Saturday night and you’re about to go out with some of your best friends.
As you walk up to a club, the bouncer looks at you.
You reach into your pocket, only to realize to your horror... you forgot your wallet.
All you can do is stare in frustration and anger as all your friends go in - and you're left out in the cold.
That’s exactly how it can feel when you can't get in the room for those auditions reserved for actors with great representation.
Why is getting a reliable and hardworking agent or manager such a challenge? What's the secret?
Getting signed is one thing. But getting signed by someone who cares just as much about your career as you do is quite another.
Do you really need a resume a mile long, a fantastic demo reel, years of training, and tons of connections?
Does it really take attending countless workshops, analyzing every page on IMDB Pro to find agents, and sending out hundreds of headshots and resumes?
Not at all.
In fact, it’s absolutely possible to sign with a fantastic agent or manager WAY sooner than you think by becoming highly strategic and shifting your focus.
Plenty of hardworking and reliable talent reps work with actors who don't have resumes a mile long.
There are a few key things that, if done properly and with the right prep work, can get you signed by one of those dream reps.
And it can be done in just a few months (sometimes even weeks).
And don't worry... if you already have representation that's not a good fit, it’s completely possible to start the process of finding a new, better agent/manager before your contract ends (there are even ways to get out of your contract early).
In fact, there are just two things that make the biggest difference when it comes to landing a hardworking manager or agent who will give you the attention you deserve:
Key #1 to Landing a Great Agent/Manager:
Land an Agent is a comprehensive digital course that lays out my simple, 4-step strategy to find and sign with a great talent agent (or manager) and get them to work HARD for you – in just a few months (or even weeks).
Since it's digital, you can take it from anywhere in the world and at your own pace. You'll have lifetime access so you can come back to it for a refresher at any point in the future.
Land an Agent will give you the tools you need to get in front of the right agents and managers, and will show you EXACTLY what to do to get them to WANT to represent you.
The key to being seen by the right casting directors for the right projects is to be able to get in the room. And that's what Land an Agent is all about.
Land an Agent includes:
A Layout the Course:
Land an Agent outlines the step by step formula I've used over and over to help actors find great agents in just a few months (or even weeks) and turn them into their biggest cheerleaders – reps who want to get them out there as much as possible.
And don't worry:
Access the Land an Agent course online instantly, from anywhere in the world.
I've designed this as an easy-to-access video course you can go through from the comfort of your own home, at whatever time is most convenient.
I know how busy and hectic your schedule is, and how difficult it can be to have a work/life balance as an actor.
For that reason, each of the videos is accessible 24/7 so you can watch at 3pm... or 3AM.
"Before I met Martin, I was just a 13-year-old with no clear acting goal trying to find my way through a sea of other actors. I didn’t understand how to get the doors to start opening for me.
Thanks to Martin's material, I received offers from four great agencies in two months and my acting future is so much clearer now.
Anyone can reach out to agencies, but what makes Land an Agent so beneficial is how specific Martin is and the confidence I get knowing that, when I follow his advice, I WILL get responses back.
– Zariah Cain, actress & singer
Land an Agent
With Land an Agent, you will get full, lifetime access to the Land an Agent course with full text and downloadable videos.
Join today and get:
- The full Land an Agent system: Everything you need to know to find, connect with, and make the most of a fantastic talent agent (or manager) to move your acting career to the next level. Includes 3+ hours worth of in-depth video content, including how to find out the real scoop on an agent or manager before they sign you, how to get referred to talent reps by actors, and much more.
- Access to the Land an Agent private Vault, filled with word for word email templates, sample interview questions, audition checklists and sample interview questions, interviews with successful actors and their agents, and much more.
- 90-Days to an Offer or Your Money Back: try Land an Agent for a full three months and if you do the work and don't receive an offer from at least one agent or manager, just email me and I'll refund you everything you paid.
- A structured, easy-to-implement approach: I've spent a lot of time making this course streamlined and simple so that even the busiest actor can learn the material and implement it in just a couple hours per week. Everything is laid out in a simple, step by step format that's incredibly easy to follow.
- A simple technique to show you how your acting skills stack up: If you're unsure whether an agent or manager would want to represent you based on your acting ability, just follow the simple 3-step process I outline and you'll instantly know what specific improvements to make right away so they will want to sign you.
- The exact requirements for your headshots, reel, and marketing materials: Most actors think, "I'll be ready for an agent once I have a better reel and better headshots." But do you actually know what those specific requirements are and whether your reel and headshots are actually good enough? We'll get extremely clear so you don't make the mistake of hiring the wrong photographer or putting the wrong kinds of footage into your reel (I'll even show you how to create a reel from scratch in less than a week, while spending no money).
- My 9-Step Branding Process: If you're unsure of your brand as an actor, there's no need to fret. I'll walk you through the same process I used to help my client Tyrone L. Robinson find a brand that landed him a role on Broadway! The process takes about twenty minutes and you'll quickly discover a brand that's good enough for you to start contacting agents!
- Word for word email scripts: I'm including cold email templates you can use to send to agents/managers, keep-in-touch messages that make them appreciate and want to work with you, and even simple templates that let you ask actors (in a non desperate/salesy way) for introductions to agents.